The Bucket token is a security token that will pay out profits to token holders. In this offering, the company is offering 28% of its profits for 420m of its tokens.
1) Profit pool tokens will partially fund profit payouts for first 10 years (growth phase) in order to augment retained earnings.
2) Profits payable to Reserves, Employees and Founders will be held back as retained earnings.
• Token Name: Bucket
• Token Issuer: Bucket Technologies Incorporated
• Legal Advisors: Harvey Esquire APC – Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
• Token Maximum Supply: 1,500,000,000
• Token Distribution: By end-2018